We designed our commercial pilot training program to accommodate students who require a Career Pilot Course. This course is truly Professional Flight Training at it’s best. ALL Airlines around the world desire applicants to come from a professional flight training and ground training background, which is exactly what we deliver at our approved school. AFTC quotes with fixed price based on realistic flight training requirements, not FAA minimum requirements.
- Read, Speak, Write and understand the English language
- 18 years old at the time of the flight test
- Third Class Medical certificate from an FAA Examiner
- Good overall Health
- Instrument rating
- Minimum 250 hours of total flight time as a Pilot.
- Pass final practical with an FAA authorized examiner (DPE)
Our commercial flight training programs involve intensive training over short periods rather than spread out over many months, most pilots find that our accelerated commercial pilot rating training allows them to learn faster and retain more of what they learn for longer periods because of the repetition of the subject matter.