The Commercial Pilot rating can be completed in a Single Engine Airplane or a Multi-Engine Airplane. Which one you choose depends on what you would like to do with your Pilot Certificate on completion. If you want to land that Airline Job then a Multi Engine is what you need. If you just want proficiency then a Single Engine or Multi Engine is what you need. Either way, we can complete your rating modulated or accelerated. We have completely refurbished Glass Cockpit trainers to assist you with your learning objective.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Hold a current FAA Medical Certificate (Third Class)
- Hold a Private pilot Certificate
On Completion you will be able to
- Fly for hire as a Professional Pilot
- Tow Banners, Fly Tours, Crop Dust, Ariel Photography
- Continue your training to become a Flight Instructor